Code Red is a group that I’ve been coaching for a long time now. Over a year. Today I made them perform presidential debates, complete with post-debate spin sessions. One of the debates was town hall style.
One of the candidates was a fairy king from the recently discovered world of Wunderland. One was a Spanish-American war veteran. One was worried about her family who was being held hostage during the debate. One promoted enslaving Mexicans.
They were all funny.
But before I made them do that, I wasted their time by making them pose for the above photo using the new panorama photo option (available on the new iPhone iOS).
It took over 10 attempts to get something that would have been easy to photoshop. Code Red doesn’t care about easy. Code Red likes fun. They like challenges. They are always funny.
Also I might be a bad coach.
- mimi-or-u-u likes this
- idlecopywriter likes this
- slaglephoto likes this
- annarubanova likes this
- ryanxilliams reblogged this from kevhines and added:
- nicolemarietherese likes this
- chrisreblogs reblogged this from kevhines and added:
- gilmoregurlz likes this
- astonishingbrettwhite likes this
- aapruzzese likes this
- getoffmyblog likes this
- morganphillipsdotcom likes this
- jonbarcelo likes this
- willstorie likes this
- sussybuckets likes this
- charlietodd likes this
- shiraselko likes this
- iamachilles likes this
- alanstarzinski likes this
- inthemindsofnewyorkers likes this
- tboneinstructor likes this
- patbaer likes this
- kevhines posted this